Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Class, Haircut, Mac, Realise

It's another tiring day. No-no, i should say, "It's forever sux to go school". I simply hate schooling.


Something happening in class today. There's 2 guys
right outside my class. Seriously, they are making lots of noise and making
themselves look stupid.




One of my teammate just went forward and slam the
door on them. I do find it cool =x oops. So one of the guy just came in with his
ah-beng style and request for a talk. Well...well...well...



The presentation was super boring. I knocked out twice again. We have got to present an individual slide on website. Just imagine that you class has got 20 people - i felt like dying man sia. Anyway, i also present nothing much. Just went through my slides etc.



After school, met Yan for haircut - woohoo (",) She actually accidentally cleared the RJ that she almost finished doing. Well, i gonna wait all over again. Haiz...



The journey to Woodland Int was really damn tedious. The sun was damn hot and i personally prefered not to be a cow walking on the super duper big grassland. By the time we reached the Int, we were almost melted.





On reaching the salon, we saw queues. We knew that we gonna wait, furthermore, we requested for "gong"(male). We waited for more than an hour and ended up camwhoring as usual.



It was finally our turn. Yan got her "prefered" hairdresser, while i got the other "gong" one. Haiz, my prefered on was absent for that day. Too bad, i gonna bear with it.



He was damn rough lo. He scratched my head twice,
poke it with clip twice and even pull my hair once. I can tell he wasn't in a
good mood as Yan's "prefered" hairdresser simply push my job to him when he
was already serving another customer.


The overall result wasn't that bad. It's just that i can't get used to it. My fringe was almost like bang but it was slanting. I can't really get used to it.


After our haircut, Yan and I went for dinner. She ordered her bim bap while i ordered those BBQ chicken with rice. Next, we went Mac to have our yummy ice-cream. Crapping rubbish as usual.


We went home seperately =...( *sob*



On reaching home, no one realised i did a hair cut. I
was watching tv right beside my mum. It was only about 1hr later, she then
turned to me "Did you cut your hair?"


WTH ~ she took so long to notice it. I find it damn obvious, yet she told me "Not much differences. *Faint*


No comments: