Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Im sick...

I wanted to go out with Yan initially, but i made a change in my plan. My gum had been bleeding for 1 week. I don't mean those very seriously bleeding. It's normal to bleed when we brush our teeth hard. My gum just bleed even when i'm just drinking water.

Currently, my tongue was bleeding as well. I've got 4 ulcer and my gum was very swollen. I was very ironic about whether to see a doc or a dentist.

GUM = dentist
BLEED = doctor

Anyway i see the doctor since the dental was closed.

The doc mentioned that i was a
little "ping xue" (low blood sugar lvl).
He said that i haven't been eating well. If i were to continue my current diet, my finger may start bleeding as well. He even warned my to eat more veggies and fruits. If i have red spots growing on me and continue bleeding, i will have to see a doctor again.


It's just gum bleeding, can he stop cursing me with all those stuffs?

It's so scary. Just imagine me typing with blood squiting on my laptop screen. Oh ~ i can start making horror movie le.

No comments: