Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

MSN, UT, BPP, Subway, Making out, O2, pets, Cartel, Sick

Oh yaya, it's web multimedia today. Nothing much fun i should say. It's all about copy and paste and i almost did it till my eyes roll. Breakfast was always the same old stuffs. It had been rotating till i wanna puke.

The UT started at around 4.15 and the faci told me to sign out my msn. I was like "huh", sign out for "?????" (filled my mind). I always knew that our VPN will disconnect automatically. That's why i dislike having the center seatings. The fengshui was terrible.

After school, i went BPP with Yan. Oh - we forgotten to scan and go today =x oops. Took the bus and there we met #####. Yan was telling me take the back seats and we ended up right beside.

We rushed for toilet on reaching BPP. My bladder had to be released before Yan got to clear the mess for me. Arhh, i dislike BPP sometimes, there were so many lians and bengs. It's a wow to kiddies, its an eyesore to me. I never appreciate them. Blame it on my taste bah...


We went Subway - totatooootaaatooooooooooooooooooooo.......

We ordered Subway Club (12-inch), and we shared the cost. The server didn't toast the bread long enough i guess, and the sauce was a little uneven. But who cares?

It's still yummy, but i think Subway Melt taste even much more better.

We crap and cam at Subway for quite sometime. Previously, there was a couple sitting next to the plug. We need the plug more than them, and yet they were making it out. Yan's eyes were rolling and find it an eyesore to her.

Finally, we got their seats taken over - hahahahahaha!!!

We tried so hard to connect wireless yet our laptops ended up hibernating itself. No one is using the laptop, but hp. Na-heez, not for calling, but camming. The very next thing we realised was "THE PLUG WASN'T USABLE AT ALL"

FAKE!!!! ~ waste our time siahxxx
The aboves were part of our hobby. You are welcome to scroll faster if it was an eyesore to you too. I really understand the feel...

We went around O2, fool sround with their stuffs. I even put on a stinky perfume for Yan, and she was whining out loud. Next, i opened up one of the sunscreen foundation. It was then Yan told me that it wasn't tester. Who cares?

It wasn't stated that "It wasn't tester also mah"

We did something stupid next. We tried to pull out the sponge connected onto the blusher casing. It's supposed to be connected and you only have to brush the sponge against you face to get the effects. It was unglam of us to try pulling out.

Heng never pull out ar, if not sure PAY TILL SIAO - lol

We went over to the pet shop to see those cute little pups. I missed my RUSTY too. They were all damn cute. I guess Yan wanna climb into the cage with them.

We went Cafe Cartel for the 1/2 price cake. We ordered Aunt Amy Chewy Chocolate cake. It was okok only la, just alittle "err" after eating too much. The waiter serve us with free bread, and it ended up that the bread became the main dish for us.


It was then Yan got an assignment. 100 bucks for 4 lesson. It was really crazy to to accept. Hahaha, i ended up tutoring her how to teach. She was terrible i gonna say. She can't even do the Math calculation, and was retardedly using her fingers to count.

Off we go home....

I was terribly sick i guess.

RUNNY NOSE
BLOCKED NOSE
RUNNY NOSE
BLOCKED
NOSE

RUNNY NOSE
BLOCKED
NOSE

Sianx...

No comments: