Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Till date

14th September 2013
There is only one difference between a long life and a good dinner: that, in the dinner, the sweets come last.
 
It was a pleasant Saturday and I joined bf's gathering with his friends. We had a hard time deciding on oudinner venue because it was always hard to get a table with big crowd. Then bf recommended Hifumi for it's free flow of dishes at salad bar. I think it's time for bf to get a hair cut. Y' know what, I trimmed my bf's eyebrow. It was mad fun and I just did that randomly since he doesn't mind. I did a pretty good job.
 
 photo IMG_4503.jpg
#Feddrick, Hx, Jy, Bh, Ss, Bf and me
 
We shopped around Plaza Singapura as Feddrick wanted to buy toys. First, he eyed on Hx for bubble tea and then he attempted to rob Jy her cash on hand for lunch payment. Finally, he eyed on bf and kept pestering him to buy toys. I swear he's better than me. Feddrick kept holding bf's right hand while I was holding the left. He kept swinging and hopping, grumbling about toys. Ss gave up and bought him one. She surrendered to him eventually.
 
 photo IMG_4488.jpg
#Canele
 
We parted off at Plaza Singapura because everyone had evening plans on. I had my dessert at Canele. I ordered the waffles and added ice-cream toppings to it. Teng loves waffles, so I intentionally sent the photo of my waffles to it. Like-a-bad, but I meant well (Hidden language: She can go tmm with her hubby).
 
 photo IMG_4490.jpg
#Waffles
 
 photo IMG_4491.jpg
#Strawberry shortcake
 
 photo IMG_4492.jpg
#On our way to Bugis
 
 photo IMG_4496.jpg
#Pizza
 
After shopping around Bugis, we met Edmund and Xueli for supper. We went to Demsey Hill for Ben & Jerry ice-cream. Bf and I skipped that because we already had our ice-cream in the day. We headed to Holland Village for pizza and West Coast Mac'D for chill out. That's about it. I'm so glad, my posts were finally up to date.
 
Have a nice day.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: