Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Less than a hundred

Monday's blue ahead and holiday mood approaching. A truly contradicting life I have. I'll be jetting off in less than a hundred days and that's pretty exciting for me because I have never been there before. Best part is, I have a good bf who plans and pay (Pay is the main objective here) for my trip. He is having a hard time, revising for exams and packed with projects, yet he still spend time to do a proper research for the trip. I did help him, by reading blogs and flooding him with a big chunk of websites (inclusive of places of interest, blogs, hotels and everything) without organising. His poor life filled with my trademark lines.

"Baby, I want to go this one... yes, this one."
(He would say, "Oh, okie, you find the website and sent it to me.")

"Baby, must go this place because everyone is recommending it."
(He would say, "Ok, which one? You got too many places to go and look, our itinerary is so pack.")
"Baby, okie, don't go lo."
(He would say, "No, no, no, must definitely go.")
Coz he knew that he sure mati (die) if he doesn't bring me to the places I want. Lol.

"Baby, wah, this hotel is so nice. Oh, this one also."
He would say, "Wah, you found so many hotels ar. Tell me which one you prefer okie.")
"Baby, no, you should have a say in it too."
(He would say, "I can't read anymore, it's all in Chinese.")
The websites are all in Chinese because we are heading to Taiwan. Well, his Chinese cannot make it I guess.

"Baby, I want to eat this. I don' t care, you must find for me."
(He would say, "So many nice food ar. Are you able to finish them?")
"Baby, of coz not."
(He would say, "And then...")
"Baby, I only intend to take a bite and the rest is all yours."
His face turned blue.
(He would say, "You everything also take a bite only and expect me to finish. Worse, sometimes you don't even try. You just smell and give the rest to me because you find it bad.")
True enough, I really did that. Dislike the smell and give it to him. Lol.

"Baby, I'm not gonna carry my bag there."
(He would say, "It doesn't matter if you are bringing a bag or not because I'll end up carrying everything.")
SPOT ON!!!

Poor him, probably still doing researches at this hour. Teng is the only person who might pity him probably. Nevertheless, I have a good bf and an awesome life. I'll cross my legs and shake my leg till the day comes. I am so looking forward to the trip.

No comments: