Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

This world

22nd June 2013
Cap and trade is enforced through the selling and trading of permits, it actually perpetuates the pollution it is supposed to eliminate.
 
I finally dug out this really outdated post of mine, three months ago. Yep, I even remembered how terrible the air was when we continued with our plans to Johor Bahru. I couldn't remember the reason but I suppose I wanted to do nails badly. The PSI was about to hit 400 and we could hardly see far objects clear. Bf got me mask and we went ahead.
 
 photo IMG_3776.jpg
#Me and bf with mask
 
The air in Malaysia was not as bad as Singapore at that point of time. Bf brought me to nice Bah Kut Teh restaurant for lunch. You can select your own additional ingredients to be added which was rather cool.
 
 
 photo IMG_3777.jpg
#Lunch of the day
 
 
 photo IMG_3778.jpg
#Dorayaki (comes in cheese and chocolate flavours)
 
After I had my nails done, we went for a haircut. Then, we booked a hotel for one night stay at somewhere further off from KSL (because all hotels near KSL were fully booked). We decided to stay for the night because we reached JB at a later time probably 4pm or 5pm. It was never sufficient for me to eat and shop. After booking the hotel room, we intended to have our dinner at the nearest Jusco.
 
Being a road idiot, I had no idea where I was. I just followed bf blindly.
 
 photo IMG_3780.jpg
#Dinner
 
We had a scrumptious dinner at a place I could not remember. I only remembered that my food was delicious, that's about it.
 
 photo IMG_3787.jpg
#Baskin Robbin
 
We had ice-cream before summarizing our day at a KTV near our hotel. I even made membership card. I guessed I have more membership cards from Malaysia than in Singapore.
 
Good day, everyone.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: