Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Ultimate sophistication

19th July 2013
Simplicity is making the journey of this life with just baggage enough.
 
Finally, it was the day I collected my NRIC at the ICA building. You gonna be surprise about what I gonna write next. I lost my NRIC on a New Year Eve. You can never believe how chaotic that night was. I went to party with a big group of friends (A group of more than 15). We opened a bottle of Belvedere in canon size and a mid-size bottle of Hennessy. I could not remember how much I drank that night. I was drunk and my friend who took care of me, dropped my clutch. You must have thought that I suffered a great loss. You're wrong. My camera was with Edmund and my handphone was with Javen or bf-to-be (Not too sure either coz I had a hangover). I only lost some cash and my NRIC. Lucky me, always.
 
 photo IMG_4046.jpg
#Bf and I, Funny faces
 
I made a police report and had been dragging the remake of my card because of that dreadful distance. Gosh, Lavender MRT Stn is damn far from my place. Teng even went the extra mile to accompany me there. After the remake, I was lazy to collect my NRIC. That simply gave Teng and bf a big headache. They were so worried that the NRIC gonna expire again and I'll be fined 100 bucks more for that. Yep, I paid 100 bucks for the remake. They had been repeating about the collection on and on like it's haunting me. Even so, I lived in my world and heck care about the incident. Then bf decided to drag me there for collection regardless of how dreadful and reluctant I was. Here I was, at the ICA building (above picture).
 
Yes, I collected it finally.
 
 photo IMG_4054.jpg
#Curry Rice
 
 
After my NRIC collection, I had a simple brunch with bf at Ma Maison. It was a really nice meal I was so addicted to the lettuce (free flow). I remembered there's another Japanese restaurant serving free flow of lettuce. Well, Ma Maison serves a better quality of food in my opinion. Yummies.
 
 photo IMG_4052.jpg
#Tempura with cutlet
 
The food comes in very big portion. Indigestion hits me especially when I love rice. I am forever addicted to rice especially those pearl rice. Bf and I went to E2Max to play Kinect for some digestion session (Exercise to exhaust the heavy meal though we know it's not right to exercise right after meal). Well, you should know there's nothing much to do at town. Singapore is a boring place. Lalalala...
 
Have a great day.
 
Cheers,
Pzy
 

No comments: