Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Burst balloon burst

Water retention is killing me from inside. It's all because of my less intake of water causing my body system to lock the moisture in my body systematically. That explains why I hardly perspire. I had been swelling so badly that I jogged twice this week after stopping for a month or more. I shrink an inch or more immediately. Life's been pretty good lately because I managed to sleep and eat well. It's less than 2 months before flying to Taiwan. I am so excited because it seems adventurous to be travelling on our own. I bet it is more adventurous for bf because he did the route planning. I am still shaking legs beside him googling about nothing except good food and beautiful rooms. Accommodations are more or less settled except for Taipei. Bf is still waiting for replies patiently hoping that the room I want is still available. Chinese replies are making him dreadful. Gosh, y'know what. He can't read at all. I can't believe he managed to pass his Chinese for "O" level. I think he even got a B. This is really unfair because, frankly speaking, I think he deserves an E instead. Well, nothing is fair in this world.
 
I am so looking forward to the trip because there's a min-su with sheep theme awaits my arrival. The room has graffiti of sheep and it has a tent like bed which is gonna coloured my day and yet bf told me we are going to leave the room pretty early for Sun Moon Lake. Like-a-sad. Well, well, it's not a grave matter anyway. I still have many theme min-su(s) awaiting for me, like the cow (Teng's favourite), Winnie-the-pooh, wooden hut etc)
 
Contentment bursting from within because we will be staying there for 10 days. We will be covering Taipei, Hualien, Taichung, Sun Moon Lake, Cingjing, Kaoshiung, Kenting. I have a little secret to tell here. I intended to bring a thousand only and in any case of overspending, I gonna tell bf I have no cash in hand. Tada, save my wallet with his wallet. I think this is an awesome idea.
 
Oh no, I'm feeling sleepy again. Good night people. Have a real pretty weekends.  

No comments: