Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Optional growth

30th August 2013
Excellence is not a singular act but a habit.

 photo IMG_4385.jpg
#District One
 
It was a Friday's night and mw suggested heading to District One. I felt as if I had fallen into a big trap upon entering the club. Despite my old age, I always like R&B clubs. Thai disco or places like Shanghai Dolly or Planet don't really interest me. Then "one fine day", Mw was bragging about a nice place (you know where) claiming that it has the coolest hit and great DJs with free entry. She had always been into R&B and I didn't expect the sudden change in her liking. It turned out disappointing upon our arrival. The crowd was totally different unlike the usual one we've been too. There were foreigners, tourist, office lady, we even saw ladies in Latin and Zumba (a kind of dance) costume. It seemed chaotic to me. The DJ must be trapped in some difficulty not knowing what songs to spin with such a crowd. Nothing against this place because I believe there are people who like this place. Most probably, I'll never wish to step into this place again. Dream(night club) is still the best in my mind.
 
Have a great day.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: