Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cooling wind

16th August 2013
Sadness flies on the wings of the morning and out of the heart of darkness comes the light.
 
It was a fine morning I woke up really early to have my brunch because sister's birthday is around the corner and I want to get a gift for her. Bf brought me to Kith Café located Park Mall. The popular one was located at Robertson Quay.
 
 photo IMG_4166.jpg
#Kith Café
 
 photo IMG_4171.jpg
#Bf and I
 photo IMG_4168.jpg
#Ice Chocolate
 
 photo IMG_4174.jpg
#Dazzling breakfast
 
The breakfast was great but the portion was too big for me. We went to shop around Plaza Singapura for a suitable gift. I got her a clutch from ALDO and some makeup set from Sephora. We headed home. I went out with family to Kushinbo for buffet dinner while bf went to school.
 
Good day, everyone.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: