Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Salsa

8th June 2013
Life changes fast. Life changes in the instant.
 
Vivian came across a beach party buffet. It was a little overpriced (in fact, not worth the price), still we went ahead with it. There was a limited variety of food, even so, the seafood was really fresh. Not so bad after all. The only concern was the space. The outdoor area was not spacious enough. Still, we had a great time catching up.
 
 photo IMG_3656.jpg
#Food
 
 photo IMG_3660.jpg
#Me and Vivian
 
I just came to realise that I miss out this particular post. It was definitely way behind time. Anyway, I am meeting Teng this coming Sunday and she wants waffle. I'm so looking forward towards this because I believe her butt had been itching for quite sometime. Oh no, I'm craving for Korean food and Xiao Long Bao. Not a good before my flight to Taiwan, it's so sinful.
 
Have a good day.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: