Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

In the midst

7th September 2013
Fly free and happy beyond birthdays and across forever. We'll meet now and then when we wish, in the midst of celebration that never can end.
 
It was Carl's birthday. Yep, it's over and I officially announced that he's one year older despite himself claiming to be 18 (Totally impossible from the vivid amount of wrinkles around his eye lid and forehead). Thank god, he doesn't read my blog or else, he might strangle me anytime. Planned a birthday dinner for him that night. It was a tedious task because there were 8 of us.
 
Restaurants were rejecting me because of the big group. I wanted to invite more actually. I'm glad I didn't or else, I'll definitely be the one suffering in the end coz I did the booking and texting to everyone. Sun with the Moon was the only restaurant outlet willing to accept my reservation.
 
A glimpse of hope for me after making desperate calls to different restaurants for 3 consecutive days. Thank god, I have Vivian to help me out. She googled for restaurants at work, while I made the calls. She bombed restaurants with calls too when I had too many on list to be called. Best assistant ever.
 
 photo IMG_0019-2.jpg
#Sean with the Birthday Boy (Man or Uncle), Carl
 
I knew that they would be late FOR SURE. Lol, I am very sure. No doubt for Qian too. I informed everyone to reach at 7pm while I made reservations for 8 pax at 730pm. I'm absolutely right about everything. Vivian and I were chilling out at TCC when Sean, Carl texted to update me about their late arrival. Laugh out loud.
 
Javen was really late because he had to work. Poor boy, a pat for him on his back. Jiayou jiayou.
 
 photo IMG_0021.jpg
#Happy Birthday Carl
 
Happy Birthday Carl, I hope you had an enjoyable dinner that night. May you win mah-jong and strike Toto. Party less and get married real soon while you still look young (slightly). I am glad to have you as a friend even though you only know how to party, eat and shit. Take care and good luck.
 
Have a nice day.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: