Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Hearty

I'm really eager to remove all the water retention in my body. Have to get rid of them in less than 2 weeks (I already set the dateline for it). After getting rid of my water retention. I'll be going on a really healthy diet and gonna jog twice or thrice a week to reduce my body weight (fats actually). I have to lose weight before my trip especially after reading online blogs about amazing food in Taiwan. I know I have to do it. Papaya shall remove toxins and milk should aid in my night blindness (preparation for upcoming Halloween at USS). This time round, Ah Tard is not joining because of her budget. Huuu sad, she told me that she is scrimping but on the other hand, she went dating with Vena, splurging on expensive food. See see see, bias max. #Heartbroken.
 
Last year, I had the best guide dog, best walking stick, best pair of eyes. Now, I have to find replacement just in case I walk right into the wall and bleed myself to death. #Cry.
 

No comments: