Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Comforts of solitude

7th September 2013
Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea.  Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world.
 
It was a great afternoon for high tea. I waited for Vivian at Far East Plaza because she had to shop for shoes. We had a quick glance and bought nothing before we headed to TCC to slack the day off. Not the day, it was just an hour before our dinner at Sun with the Moon while waiting for the rest.
 
 photo IMG_4439.jpg
#Azuki and Hazelnut
 
I love Hazelnet Mocha @ TCC. My favourite drink, all-time-favourite. Imma coffee addict yet coffee never manage to keep me awake. I'll still be able to sleep with or without it. I really need to jog before my layers of fat pile up like sandwiches. It's been layering lately and I am kind of worried about my upcoming trip to Taiwan. I have a heavy luggage to manage, a few more layers of fats will slow down my movements. How sad.
 
 photo IMG_4438.jpg
#Me and Vivian
 
Settled down at the sofa seats before our gossip session began. We headed to Wheelock Place to meet the rest after our high tea session ended.
 
With loves,
Pzy

No comments: