Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Big time

20th September 2013
A good friend is a connection to life. A tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.
 
It's a lovely Friday once again. I don't work on every Friday unless there's a need. Well, Qian and Vivi got to work till late so I waited for them to knock off before heading to Chinatown thinking that I gonna be there early to queue. Unfortunately, I was caught in a jam and they both reached Togi earlier than I did.
 
 photo IMG_4531.jpg
#Mid-autumn Festival
 
I reached Togi and the two pretty young ladies were seated comfortably waiting for me. Funniest part was that I kept making fun of Qian, telling Vivi not to let her do selection of dishes because she always picked dishes that taste horrible. I was making fun of her, but at the same time, it's the truth. Qian agreed to this wholeheartedly because 90% of the time, she thinks that her food taste bad. That's funny and tickles me always.
 
 photo IMG_0047.jpg
#Side dishes
 
 
 photo IMG_0050.jpg
#Kimchi Hotpot
 
We shared a kimchi hotpot because the young ladies were on diet. Sigh, but I'm not on diet even though I'm the fattest among them. I'm proud of my fats and the value of oil increases all the time.
 photo IMG_0054.jpg
#Qian, Vivi, Me
 
Vivi drank the whole bottle of soju all by herself and ended up being drunk at the restaurant. Drunk people talks nonsense all the time. She just couldn't stop herself from getting really high. After the meal, we took her to the nearest MacD and continued our second bitching session trying to make her sober up. Time flies and that probably marks the end of our short session.
 
I had been caught up with work lately. Yes, a big pile of work awaits me at all time. Seriously, I don't like that busy life of mine. It's alright, Halloween is just around the corner. Guess what, we are going to have big time at Universal Studio. It's definitely going to be fun because there's a total 12 of us. Credits to Teng for getting us the tickets at a cheaper rate.
 
Have a nice day.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: