Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Mounted

I have a good piece of news to share. My house is finally all done. Leather sofa had just arrived an hour ago with a brand new coffee table. I preferred carpet rather than coffee table actually. But my mum needs it for her tea and coffee pot. It's more like a leg rest to me. 52 inches TV had been mounted to the wall. Best part, I love the functions of Smart TV even though I don't really know how to use it well yet. I need not switch on my laggy laptop to surf Facebook or watch YouTube. It all can be done on the TV as I slacked through my day on the sofa. Rooms all ready, engineered to order according to our request. I love my room even though bf said that my table is ugly. He suggested foldable table. It's the lousiest idea to me ever. I doubt I love to keep my table every single day. I prefer it to be mounted to the wall and fold down as and when I need. I'll post up pictures when I am done with tidying.
 

No comments: