Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Rice roll

This is my first time trying rice roll with really a new fillings. I usually had those with prawns, char siew or plain ones. I had this for breakfast last weekend. It was really delicious if you like Hakka's food. My dad and mum are Hakkas, so am I (except the fact I can't speak in that dialect). A long-long-time ago, I spoke in Hakkas with my grandmother and aunts. For some reason, I was infatuated with Hong Kong dramas for a period. I am not a Cantonese. I picked up the language by watching those dramas. Now, I can hardly speak in my dialect except those really simple ones. The good thing is, I can understand entirely by hearing still. If my parents talk bad behind me, I'll know it right away (Rofl).
 
If you are a Hakkas food lover, I bet you will like this too. They wrap fried beancurd with carrots slices and spring onion. It's healthy choice.
 

No comments: