Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A good sound sleep

25th October 2013
May the dark winds be the soothing breeze that pampers you. May the shiny sky form a blanket of warmth on you.
 
It was a splendid night even though I had a terrible day (which I will talk about it in a later post, so as not to ruin the good ones). Vivian organised the party (which explains about my happiness) for the night. I merely did some cost calculations for her and I get to have fun.
 
 photo IMG_5004.jpg
#Janice, Xuan, Qian, Me, Vivi, Eva
 
 photo IMG_5003.jpg
#Happy Partying
 
Qian and I were attending Lq's birthday dinner. Qian wanted to join us initially but she overslept. She jumped into action out of her house in mismatch clothes (she claimed to be). Actually I thought her dressing was nice and pleasant overall. She was tempted (obviously), so she called Xuan. Xuan flew her way down to Clarke Quay with her clothes. Qian changed into her party dress and there she goes.
 
 photo IMG_5016.jpg
#Janice on-the-rock
 
It was Janice's birthday. Vivian planned that birthday celebration for her. It was a simple yet fun and happy party. We all had a whale of a time at Dream despite the new formation. The music was good but I heard the Saturday's music is gonna be better.
 
 photo IMG_5010.jpg
#Me, Xuan, Qian
 
Cabbed home together after our late night supper. Those monsters kept assuming that I could not recall a thing that night (I CAN I CAN!!!) and no one believes that. Sigh, I better save my breathe.
 
Have a good day.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: