Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Busy busy

Many people went Montigo recently. I saw them posting photos in Facebook, it's all so nice. Suddenly, I missed that place. I missed the cosy bed and thick puffy pillows with a big bathroom. There's where I brought my bf to, for his birthday celebration few months back. It is expensive, but worth the price definitely as long as bf is happy.
 
It's about year end. Nov and Dec are gonna be busy months for me. Friends' birthday coming up and mine too. We will be heading to Halloween this weekend and followed by Meiwen's birthday. What's up next, a BBQ session followed by my advance birthday celebration with my dearest Ah Tard. I complained about her not going to Halloween with me in my blog. I made some noise over weekend we met, rant a little and probably threatened her. It all works, she hung her head low and bought tickets online. I'm so-so-so glad to be with my walking stick this Halloween. Tard probably has to take care of both Teng and I. We are as blind as bats (In fact, I think my condition is slightly better.)
 
I have an idea in mind. Instead of celebrating with Tard and Tard celebrating with me, I have a brand new idea. I shall share my ideas with her this coming Friday and sees what she says. Bf is bringing me out on my actual birthday and I'll be meeting Vivi for dinner before my flight. I love the feeling of going overseas without doing anything. Bf does everything and I am looking forward to see sheep (Sounds weird though).
 
Good night.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: