Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Hello panda

Regarding this Saturday event.
 
Teng: Are we having lunch?
 
Me: Don't think so eh. Tmr I'm going to club. If I still wake up early, I will look like one of them at Halloween. Then you will video it (They did it last yr -_-'''). Oh no, you will remind Laiyan (Tard) to video it.
 
*That video is still in my FB till today. Credits to Tard. Thank god, no one videoed the part when we were chased. Else it shall be complete awkwardness.*
 
Teng: You aiming to become them lah.
 
Poor me, I'll be zombified tomorrow's night. I'm meeting Tard for breakfast, getting a gift for a friend, celebrating Lq's birthday followed by partying. The following day, I'll be meeting some girls (Y'know, I'know who. Only girls and not all. Else my phone will shutdown before the Halloween even starts) for Kinect followed by dinner at Spageddies.
 
Yep, and this Sunday I'll be meeting Jason and Mw to celebrate Mw's bday. Jason wants to make special plans for her and I'll be his sidekick for this coming Sunday. That's perfect. I can finally sit down shake leg and have my dinner. It's seriously a no-no-fun to have endless msg tone. Putting my phone to silence mode worries myself that I'll missed the important part (For instance, fail to inform changes of plan etc).
 
What's worse?
It takes a super long while for replies. I always try to be patient when comes to waiting. Unfortunately, waiting can screw plan a big time. For instance, no reservations, no slots, no rooms or maybe no tickets. My eyes will start to roll when things happen.
 
Then I remembered last year's nightmare. Oh gosh, everyone is telling me about chalet, chalet, chalet. Yes yes, it's Christmas season and I want chalet too (Oh yeah!). I can't remember exactly who told me that there's plenty of chalets out there other than the usual ones we went. It was a nightmare I swear because NO AVAILABILITY for all chalets. At that point of time, I have 20 names on my list, well, actually I have 25. But you see, there's always back out cases. Even so, 20 plus confirmed turning up.
 
That's when I seriously panic because how am I supposed to answer to 20 people. By hook or by crook, I googled for chalets for 2 nights (and I have to work. Sad life.) Fortunately, Jacky knew of one chalet at yacht club. It's lousy and overprice but we still have to do it. It's last minute planning (self-comforting).
 
I was absolutely shagged on last year Christmas event because I went to help out at Jason's support event. Omg, I can feel the heat from the fateful day. The burning sensation nearly melted me into burning lava with unfeeling people shoving me away and worse, the press. I was tired but I was still glad and happy that I had done something for him. That's the minimum I can do. He was still in ICU struggling to live. I even went to the hospital to visit him before heading to the event, leaving Bernard and the rest to continue with supportive event.
 
I was dead tired upon reaching the chalet when Mw told me something that nearly gave me heart attack. Fortunately, I managed to resolve it. Thank god for saving me.
 
It's Christmas and New Year season. They are happy occasion worth celebrating. I receive msgs asking about celebrations, dinner, chalet, outing etc. Yes, I don't mind making plans. In fact, it's easier and safer. I don't feel safe surrendering all my friends' contact to my friend who doesn't know all my friend (As in, they never met etc). I did that once, and it was awfully nightmare as well. I was busy with Jason's stuff, so I got someone to take over the planning. In the end, no one replied and msgs flew back to me. (I think I'm super suay, damn suay, very suay. Jinxed for life.)
 
Now, people ask me questions that I considered it to be lame. They asked me if we have enough people to organise chalet or asking me if everyone is going to turn up. I was staring into space upon reading that. Then I thought to myself, when have we ever failed on that. All our outings are in fact 100% successful. Giddy spell after reading.
 
This year, it's gonna be really hard to me to plan. Yep, this year especially. I am gonna be busy for the entire Oct, in fact the first week of November as well. Just this week alone, my schedule is pack like mad. 3 to 2 events in a day and that exclude my days with family. I'll be meeting Teng next Fri and the sweet and lovely Teng offer to treat me lunch or dinner. Hugs and kisses for her.
 
There's gonna be BBQ on Saturday and I'll be hanging out with Tard the following Sunday. Bf is celebrating birthday with me on the 5th of November. I'll be flying to Taiwan on the 9th November 2013 (Saturday). It's a 1am flight if I remembered correctly. Bf mentioned that we have to be at the airport by 11 plus or 12am. Best part is, I'm actually meeting Vivian for dinner on the 8th November 2013 (It's a date!).
 
Now, my legs are wobbly because I am afraid that I screw things up. To be honest, I doubt I have time to plan for Christmas and New Year Eve this time round. Hopefully, someone can help me out with it because bf is busy with exam at this moment. I only have a week or more (Less than 2 weeks) to plan. If I can't get everything settled by next weekend. We'll probably have to give big celebration a miss.
 
Well, we can always do it next yr isn't it? *Big smile*
 
It might not be a bad idea. I can probably date a couple of my gfs. We can stop by at nice café, have some delicious cakes or go on a short trip. Maybe a stayover will be perfect or island hop to nearby places. Everything sounds sweet. Bf will bring me out on special occasion and I'll sit on the couch, shaking my legs and wait for him to plan. Seems like, I enjoy shaking my legs. Totally unglamorous of me.
 
The best part it, I can complain if bf fails to plan. I can mock and rant if his plan is lousy. Hohoho, the feeling is awesome.
 
With the current technology, it'd be great if there can be an invention that has the special function called "Event Planner" that auto organise everything in order from time, location to activities. Maybe they can invent a medium app whereby everyone can reply directly to the medium instead of going through one another. Extra functions like folders for different user can be implemented to sort our messages rather than using group chat where you have to scroll like mad without an answer.
 
I suspect I am putting blame on technology now. In fact, I am. Anyway, I am getting a Samsung Tab 3 8-inch for myself. Yep, I'm getting but I've not gotten it yet because it's out of stock everywhere even the damn Starhub left with the 7-inch model only. You must be wondering why I am not getting an iPad. Definitely I wanted an iPad, but I needed something for work more than entertainment and Tab 3 fits my needs. You must be mocking at me when I mention "for work". Yes, I love to play and spend (all girls love to, c'mon, be honest). This time round, I swear it's for work. I need to read my documents on device and iPad has no such function. In a way, it does but it doesn't allow editing.
 
 

No comments: