Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Fruitful love

21st September 2013
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
 
Bf suggested having Tong Le at a very last minute. Unfortunately, there has to be a minimum of 4 pax according to him (Not sure if it's true, maybe he just wanna save his pocket from being burnt by me). We went to Jcube instead as JEM's ceiling collapsed. That's not a good thing. It probably signifies the poor building structure despite the short opening period. The good news is, no one's injured in the accident.
 
 photo IMG_4541.jpg
#Kimchi pot, Katsu curry, Fries, Salad
 photo IMG_4546.jpg
#Soda, Salmon, Cheese with egg
 
We walked around Jcube before deciding on Watami. I wanted Chillis since I haven't tried that before. I heard that it was good, but that depends on the food you order. I took a glimpse at the menu and the pasta look salivating.
 
 photo IMG_4557.jpg
#Outside Koi
 
My new favourite drink is Iced latte with ice-cream for now. Awww, I missed it much. Then, we patronized Pique Nique. Oh, their cakes are so beautiful and tasty. I love Strawberry shortcake/cheesecake most. They have one in cup. It's bf's treat.
 
 photo IMG_4559.jpg
#Pique Nique
 
Oh ya, Pique Nique was the restaurant bf first dated me to because I wanted to try it badly. Bf made sweet plans with staff that was nearly ruined by me as I thought the staff got the wrong table when a beautiful bouquet of blue roses was delivered to my hand. I was rather firm that the staff got it all wrong when I witnessed that "shock" look on bf's face. It was then, I accepted the flowers in silent.
 
Funny, yet interesting much. I called it EPIC.
 
 photo IMG_4566.jpg
#My lovely cakes (Choco's for bf)
 
I had yummy cakes for late night supper. 2 more days before I gonna start my slimming plan. I planned it a mth exact before my trip so that I have sufficient storage for new carbohydrate intake.
 
Just wanna say a big Thank You to bf. Although I don't say it, but I'm really happy that bf surprised me a trip to Taiwan as my birthday gift. It's the best present ever not because he paid for flight and accommodation but the effort he made to find out what I want and like exactly.
 
He gives in the everything I want. From homestays with theme, food I crave, special place I like. He spent a bomb on me and he never complained, never ever. Still he showers me with food and dessert, time and care. Yep, I'm glad to have him. The sad news is, he will never be able to escape my evil clutches.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: