Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Love tea

Yep, here I am having insomnia. I slept the entire day like a log and still feeling restless. Age's catching up with me. It could be partly because bf is busy with exams (I suppose he's gonna be busy for the next 13 days) and I feel emptied because I have no Yati (Bf loves to joke about me treating him like a maid, hence he name it, Yati.) to serve me and keep me entertain.
 
It's a real good chance for me to snuggle under my cozy blanket with cool air. It's less than a month to my Taiwan trip and I haven't decided what to bring or not. It's year-end, the weather is pretty unpredictable. I had no idea if I need thick or thin clothings, the camera I should bring (Semi DSLR or a compact cam) As usual, I neglected my blog for quite a while. Here I am, back to blogging. Once again, it's stocking up. I will complete as many posts as I can before my trip.
 
I just gonna force myself to sleep now. Got to wake up at 11am for preparations before meeting Tard for catch-up session. It's gonna be a coffee day. Lately, I dread coffee and love tea instead. My nails are chipping off and shall bug bf to get it done with me.
 
Good night.

No comments: