Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Beginning a flame

4th October 2013
Hot things, sharp things, sweet things, cold things All rot the teeth, and make them look like old things.
 
I wanted to let bf try the chicken cutlet initially. Unfortunately, some changes had been made to the management. The outlet (Near SMU) we went had become a fast food restaurant. It's totally self-service. You got to place your order at the front counter and food shall be served upon hearing the beep from device. The menu was different from before, limited varieties though.
 
 photo IMG_4711.jpg
#Food for Thoughts
 
 photo IMG_4708.jpg
#Earl Grey Milkshake
 
 photo IMG_4715.jpg
#Breakfast and Burger
 
The good thing about self-service is that, there's no service charge. Yep, that's a good news though. I am so craving for Xiao Long Bao at Chinatown. Hopefully it reopens as soon as possible. I am so not interested in the ones at Din Tai Fung or Crystal Jade. I just gonna skip the ramen and spam myself with just simply Xiao Long Bao. It's so salivating.
 
 photo IMG_4695.jpg
#Bf and I
 
Breakfast from Food For Thoughts comes in big portion usually. I suggest you should share with a friend unless you are really famish. I can't really finish a serving of it even when I am famish. The best thing about having a boyfriend, he will be the one emptying bowls and plates.
 
We headed to Cineleisure to catch a movie. Bf wanted to watch Insidious 2 badly after watching Insidious 1 on Funshion (Movie/Drama App). I had to admit Insidious 1 was quite scary. I watched it once at the theatre and probably twice online. Still, it scares the shit out of me.
 
Teng wanted to catch the movie too. Unfortunately, she's stucked home with a pig head.
 
 photo IMG_4716.jpg
#Doll
 
Some people really hate dolls. They probably find it creepy in the middle of the night. Andrew is definitely one of them. We took a photo each and sent it him via Whatsapp, praying hard that it will scare the shit out of him.
 
Unfortunately, Yang Ting told me that only Barbie Doll freaks him out. My effort went down the drain that very evening.
 
 photo IMG_4741.jpg
#Mocha
 
Insidious 2 was really a good movie. The story line was pretty interesting and scary too. Bf had to make his way to school by 6pm and the movie ended at 5pm. We had high tea at PAUL French Bakery Restaurant. It seems like a popular spot from the food to ambience. It's beautiful except the strict services according to the role of their job. Placing order and making payment seemed so tedious. It's hard to tell if he/she is a waitress or a cashier.
 
 photo IMG_4718.jpg
#Chocolate and Berries
 
Bf went off while I stayed behind to shop. Oh yeah, I finally bought something. I wanted shoes but I have no luck with the sizes. My feet were small, as small as a size of 4 or 5, sometimes 3. That's how bad it is. Got to go, good night.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: