Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

End of melodic tune

 photo IMG_4912.jpg
#Me & Bf
 
It is bf's exam week and he had to start mugging seriously. Poor me, it's been weeks since he really kept me entertained. Tard knows my condition best because her bf is going through the same process as mine. For now, I just have to be obedient and keep myself busy. Hours ago, bf brought me out for late dinner because I had my lunch at dinner time due to work. I had ice-cream to stall time, avoid my misfortune of gluing to the bed with the rectangularish screen.  Here I am, sitting by the bed blogging with a standing table while bf is revising by his table. Y'know what, I was prompted to shut up when I was humming a melodic tune minutes ago. Wish him good luck and hopefully he does will for his upcoming exam. Hugs and kisses. Good night.
 
With love,
Pzy

No comments: