Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

You know it

Oh gosh, I'm feeling so bloated that I can't get to sleep. I'm physically tired but my tummy is not behaving well. Please don't be mistaken that I'm pregnant because I'M NOT. I had really bad stomach cramp since yesterday. I'm pretty sure, that explains my fiery temper blasting out of the blue on a Saturday night. The cramp is driving me mad. I had been rolling in pain on my bed whenever I got the chance to. I was napping and mossie (mosquito) just refused to let me off by giving me a peck on my face. I swear I'll kill that mossie if I ever have the chance to.
 
#Forever tired
 
My temper is really bad. I bet you wanna come near me. I swear I'll bite without notice. I had been eating alot. I had two bowls of rice, a bowl of glutinuous rice balls, pastries, snacks and noodles for dinner. Well, that sounds pretty scary.
 
#Forever hungry
 
Even so, I'm still in a good mood. Well, I don't really care about what's going on around me. You can pin point fault at me or make critism about me. I'm not listening to it because I know I hadn't done those awful stuffs. If I ever did, I'm sure I have the guts to admit it. I'm so sick of seeing FB status with hidden messages. Maybe you are referring to me, or maybe you are not. Lol, I don't give a fuck about it even if people are telling me so-and-so because I didn't do it. I mean I can't do much really if you allow your imagination to run wild or referring to me. Oh well well well...
 
#Forever cool
 
Backstab sounds really cool at time. Unfortunately, I don't stab from the back. I prefer to do it at the FRONT. It's either I make comments in everyone's presence or I'll just shut the fuck up. You will know it if y'know me. That's the real me.
 
I need no updates regarding any FB status referring to me. First, it's impossible to rectify. Secondly, how many heroes have the guts to stand up and say, "Hey, I'm talking bout you, fucker!". I'll just leave it the way it should be. Even if it's really me, do you think I really care?
 
#Forever heck care
 
Lol, if you think I did.
 
Like I say, it's the attitude and personality that build a character. I may not have the best attitude or personality, but I have my own character. It may not be the best, but I still know what are moral and integrity.
 
#Forever attitude
 
Maybe you think that I got attitude problem. But still, I have more than enough gfs and friends who love me for my attitude and willing to standby me. Losing one or two passerbys in my life ain't something major. I don't really need superficial friends who cross me like a bridge, use me as a tool. I only keep the true ones by my side. I'll never forgive if you ever cross that line. I can forgive lies and mistakes but not against moral and intergrity.
 
#Forever happy
 
I'm still in a great mood. I'm smiling, you see. Alright, I'll hit the bed. Y'know, it's really late. Have a good good night.

No comments: