Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Disgusted completely

It's kinda obvious that I am directing this message to someone. Apparently, I'm not referring to all but one ONLY. Please do not be overly sensitive about this just because I am rude and nasty in my message. I am not being full of myself but simply stating facts from my point of view.
 
Hey COWARD,
 
If you like me, be brave and tell me about it. If you have the courage to love, why no courage to confess then. You are afraid of being rejected definitely, but the truth is, everyone fears of it too. Instead of being frank with your feelings, you took up an alternative to build your pride. You spread untrue stories about me being so-in-love you.You fantasize about my infatuation about you. You decided to remove me from your options because you thought that I wasn't good enough.
 
 
 
So, that makes you think that you are the winner standing tall?
 
 
 
Oh c'mon. The truth is, I was aware about your interest. Frankly speaking, I see you as a friend, just a friend and nothing more than a friend. I show you respects but you show me none. Your actions disgusted me completely. You thought that I wasn't good enough just because you realized that I would never accept you as a suitor.
 
You are twisting facts around the fingers when you claimed that the others might be leaving if you intrude my life successfully/completely (having a real status/relationship with me). First, you got to ponder deeply to yourself about this tedious yet simple question.
 
 
 
What makes you think that we can be possible in the first place?
 
 
 
Well, I am not saying that you are bad. I never judge you right from the start. You are good, but you don't have to bring me down to make yourself a better man. Making up stories about my interest about you to bring up your value. That sounds perfectly "great" with inverted commas (sarcasm).
 
 
 
 
 
Should I be grateful because I have the criterias that make you proud when you boast about my interest towards you?
 
 
 
Or...
 
 
 
Should I sympathize you for such lonely plight forcing you to lie through your teeth?
 
 
 
 
 
No matter what happens in the past or now, we are just friends. JUST FRIENDS only. We will never have a fruitful outcome because our characters don't match at all. Please do not fantasize about my infatuation about you because it never exist in the first place. Stop claiming and thinking that I like you right from the start, it is sickening. If you have the courage to like me, have the courage to admit it even if you might be facing rejections. I respect people who has the courage to admit and confess rather than putting up a bad show, playing mind games to make themselves look really awesome. 
 
Stop being self-centered thinking that you are on high demand being good looking. At the end of the day, it's the attitude and character that makes a man, not the appearance. By the way, you are not as good looking as you thought. Probably to some, not to me definitely. I am not judging you. I am simply telling you my heartfelt speech. 
 
You are not even mature enough to handle yourself. Please grow up and widen your horizon. I need a man, not a boy. Sorry, I never love you right from the start. Not now, not in the future mainly because I despise coward. 
 
 
 
Your sincerely,
Pzy
 
 
 

No comments: