Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pretty mood

My tummy is still stirring non-stop like a tornado. I fell asleep peacefully when the urge to vomit hit me. I opened my eyes wide and dashed my way to the washroom to vomit in the middle of the night. The feeling was really awful and those carbon tablets failed to cure me. I guessed I'll have to face the fact and see a doctor real soon. The doctor is definitely going to be longwinded.
 
It's been a long while since I last travelled. I don't really like long hours flight but I like travelling to places that are further. Hokkaido and Melbourne are on the top of my list. It's not about the money issues. I had saved enough for that. It's gonna be easy if you are joining tour but I seriously dislike the idea. I prefer to navigate around by myself, at least, I'd learn something at the end of the day rather than follow blindly. I like to plan my own itinenary instead of being given one.
 
My mood is in a tremendous good shape lately. In fact, I got a pretty mood. No no, it's beautiful and awesome. It was so good that I can't sleep at times.
 
Well, it's always good to be happy.

No comments: