Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Measured in inches

Everyone makes mistakes in life, so do I. In fact everyone deserves a second chance as long as they learnt and repent. Unfortunately, there are things that are unforgivable.
 
Sometimes... People thought to themselves...
 
"Why am I being treated so badly?"
 
They claimed to be mistreated. The truth is, they made a mistake unknowingly. Without realisation, they insisted their ways of handling matters. They turned a blind eye and lied through their teeth. They assumed that no one knows as long as they haven't been confronted. Well, actually, everyone seen through it, but they simply chose to keep mum about it so as to protect the pride of the others. The main objective is to minimise the damage.
 
They can continue to act. They can continue to lie. But trust me, there will be a day when no one trust them anymore. The boy who cried wolf shall be the best story example.
 
Friends are like a lifetime bond. Strengths depend on the amount of effort you put in. If you put in a penny, you'd probably get a penny in return or probably not. It's the character and attitude that makes you who you are.
 
People loves to prove on the better side of themselves. They only tell about their good deeds, best results, positive career and brightest future. They conceal their darkest side. They hide true facts that are ugly. They only want to build a good image. True, there is no wrong or right. Unfortunately, as time goes by, their darkest side tends to surface bit by bit. Till then, it's gonna disgust the audiences.
 
Everyone yearns for love, who doesn't? Tell me...
 
I'm a big girl who yearns for love even though it may not seem so. Unfortunately, we should never implement underhand methods to get our ultimate aim. Love is a mutual feelings generated through bondings. Family, friends or the sweetest ones, so be it. Pretending to be kind, generous, nice are just stepping stones to set up a perfect image. I don't wanna make it sound so bad. I called it pretentious.
 
Pretentious is untolerable in my dictionary. I may be crude or rude, well, I don't really care. At least, I say what I want. I don't keep things to myself unless it's really personal. I am not perfect, but I won't bother to keep up a good image telling people I am the best when I know I am not. I don't need to be perfect because I can never be. I may not be the best, but I am not fake at least.
 
The term "pretentious" left behind a deep print in my mind. I detest and hate uncontrollably. I really dislike know the truth about people who did things agains their moral. Before they crossed that fire line, I really wondered if the word "shame" ever crossed their mind before everything.
 
I know it can be hard to understand the message I am trying to convey. Probably no one does except myself. Trust me, you will catch it if you are caught in the same situation.
 
You reap what you sow. At the same time, never expect the same amount of in return with the same amount of investment. They can never be on par, they will never be equal. Love and bonds cannot be measures in inches.

No comments: