Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A little bit

28th November 2012
If you work on something a little bit every day, you end up with something that is massive.
 
I missed out this particular post by accident. Well, I'm afraid there's gonna be more because I took photos with my handphone and I had no time to upload the photos into my laptop. I was really busy, at the same time, I couldn't explain what I'm busy with. Most probably, I'm busy with work although everyone thought that I'm a slacker. I'd look like a full-time slacker. Well, that's not entirely the truth. I need to prepare materials, do purchases and orders etc. Hey hey, I'm not a free loader.
 
I work only 4 days a week and I really work and play hard when it's time to. As time goes by, some of my friends thought that I was a rich man's daughter. I wonder how, I wonder why. People assumes that I dine at expensive restaurant and shop for expensive stuffs. Oh gosh, that's not the truth. My dad is a pauper. Oh shit, wrong description. He isn't a pauper. He'd be hopping mad if he learnt about what I said. He's just an ordinary old man who works and slogs hard like the others. He's not rich otherwise I wouldn't be living in HDB flat. I bet it make sense.
 
Photobucket
#Ah Tard and me
 
Photobucket
 
#Dinner
 
My gfs don't really play pool. Only Ah Tard does. But well, she used to be really poor at this. She used to hold the cue like an axe and throw the ball out of the table that hit me not once but twice. We had our dinner at Bugis Plus before heading to Plaza Singapura for arcade. True, not many are willing to travel with me just to play. Only my dearest Ah Tard. Love you deep deep.

Photobucket
#Chill out at Starbucks

Home sweet home after our coffee.

Cheers,
Pzy


No comments: