Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

My messy wardrobe

I am so excited to meet my new room. My dad designed the interior according to my needs. My current wardrobe is about to explode anytime. I got many clothes from cheap to quality ones. I got more than 15 pair of shorts and definitely more than 5 vests. No one believes that I have dresses and skirts, but the truth is, I got plenty of them. I just hardly wear them onto the street. It's sort of inconvenient to me because I feel windy at my legs. I did tell my friends about my funny logic and they simply thought that it was unreasonable. Anyway, I wear skirts and dresses. I really do. Ok fine, no one's ever gonna take my words for that. They gonna say, "I had never seen you in a dress." But the fact is, I'm always on a casual outing and I see no needs or reasons to dress up. Then they will start ranting about partying. As you see, most of the time I'm doing the organizing part and I'd be running up and down, busy like a bumble bee. My dress gonna weigh me down, doubling my difficulties. Alright, I know what' chu gonna call that. You gonna call them excuses. In fact, they are.
 
I wanted to pack my room badly. I nearly fainted just by looking at the number of bags I owned. I wanted to change my bag as often as I can. The fact is that, my wardrobe is so packed that they might just tumbled down if I ever attempt to pull one of it that was burried deep inside. I abandoned the thought eventually. Now, I was hoping for my new wardrobe to be completed as soon as possible. I'll definitely be able to slot everything neatly into places.
 
It's exam period and I had been giving free revisions. I've been making coffees and teas, I mean real coffees and teas with cookies to make a better environment for them. Well, they are having their last paper today and that marks the end of my torment too. Awesome. Best wishes to them. I put in my effort as much as they did. Good results please or else they gonna suffer during the holidays.
 
#Rubbing my hands in glee#
 

No comments: