Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Imma happy girl

I am mad happy. I mean really happy and I bet my happiness comes from heart. I can feel the joy in my head chasing away the grayish dark clouds weighing my mind. I thought they were just gone and then I realized that they were not gone but merely disappear into the thin air without a trace.

I've been plastering bright smiles across my face even if the sky is falling down. Despite the awful events, I'm still the tough old me. I thought that I was weak to handle it but I'm not. I'm positively strong. I sleep like log even though I experienced slight insomnia last night. My insomnia wasn't caused by stress by over dosage of happiness. I know it sounded creepy and I wish I have a better alternatives to describe that beautiful feeling.

My mood is beautiful, so beautiful that my best friends are able to sense it from distance. I used to be stranded in a terrible mood that pretty worried my caring mum and dad. I'm firm and confident that I'm out of it. My smiles are coming from heart.

Then my mum asked me, "Are you in love?"

Then I thought to myself again and answered her, "No".

I just can't believe that my mum actually probe me that question out of the blue. She's probably worry about me being left on the shelf. Frankly speaking, I love to joke about being left on the shelf because I thought that it was really hilarious at times. The truth is, I'm not afraid at all.

Y'know what, I know my flaws because I see myself better than the others.

I can't cook and even if I do, it's gonna taste horrible. Everyone thinks that I cannot wash dishes, mop and vacuum the floor. Well, the truth is I can and I'm pretty good at it. I don't do it that pretty often because I'm busy and tired at work, partially laziness too. I talk really much like a machine gun and I've got endless topics. I enjoy laughing heartily with my mouth wide open that cost my image entirely. I'm fat and short, petite is not really the right term for me because I'm not slim at all. True, I can't hide the fact of my horrible figure. "Size " (boobs) matters to guys and I really know. Seriously, I'm not bothered by the issue because it was never an issue to me. I strongly believe my partner will love me for who I am. Friends think that I'm cheery and positive but I think that I'm crazy.

No one is perfect. It's the imperfect that makes you perfect.

Love across the boundaries. It is never about the height, weight, distance and differences. It's all about the heart and soul. The unexplainable feelings and the comfort zone you're in.

Be nice and true. Be kind and understanding. That's the exact way to earn respect from the others.

Mum always tell me to control myself and make changes. Well, I don't want to. I'm just being me and I'm proud of who I am. I don't wanna make changes to please. Next, making changes to myself to get a boyfriend is so-not-me.

One day, I'll find someone who loves me for who I am.

So, mum should worry less when her daughter doesn't even give a damn about it. I don't really care if I gonna marry before or after 30. It's all fated. It will be if it's meant to be. Despite all the theories, trust me, I'll still continue to joke about being left on the shelf coz its so funny.

Love exists as long as you love, or you are being loved.

Y'know what, I'm really a happy girl now. I have a beautiful, awesome and fantastic life.

No comments: