Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Subconscious

Haha it sounds really sad when you asked your friend to give you morning call. Oh well, that's not the worse. It sounds really very sad when you wanted her to keep calling despite answering her call. I might go back to sleep subconsciously. Then I started thinking about my days in polytechnic when Ah Tard gave me morning calls every single day. There were occasions when she gave up calling as she expected that I'd skipped lessons eventually. Then I realized that it is my blessing to know her. I probably not turned up for lessons and meetings without her existence. Love ya Ah Tard.

Then it sounds pathetic of me when darling Teng was expecting me to make my way else where after meeting her. Then I told her no one dates me and I'm all hers. Awww sad.

Hahaha, what a sad conversation. Even so, I'm still laugh about it.

No comments: