Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Unbearable heat

Another Monday blue killing the human beings on earth in S'pore with unbearable heat. Just had my lunch and headed to the nearest bus stop smelling like BBQ aftermath is terrible. My mind wasn't working right due to lack of sleep. I hadn't been sleeping well over the weekends and the feeling was terrible. My Blackberry is dying on me and I'm just so paranoid.

Few weeks ago, I dropped it into a cup of coke. You must've thought of the impossibilities. In fact, I'm using a cup and it just slipped off my hand before getting drown in coke. As you see, coke is sort of acidic and sweet due to the high sugar content. It gonna invite ants to my hp if I not gonna do anything. Drips of coca cola sipped into the keypad and I felt so lost. Without hesitation, I rinsed it under the tap for 3 or 4 seconds. Ok, it sounded stupid but I got no wet tissues at home at that point of time. I did it out of panic.

It had been functioning well all along till today. I should have more than 30 notifications and none of the notifications appeared on display. I sense something really wrong. All I could do is, cross my finger and pray hard. Sigh.

Photobucket

No comments: