Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

♥ shaped

5th June 2012
Old enough to know better, but young enough not to care.

Another night out for Kailing and I. Well, it sounds as though we are booking out from some camp when we're not. It's another catchup though. This killer lady serious know the road well. Nevertheless, I have confidence in her driving skill.

Apparently, this lady was killed by parallel parking too. After alighting from the car, we asked the security for directions to Little Pancake. The security actually said PETER PANCAKE (LMAO). My head was spinning when he said that. Anyway, we ain't fated to try Little Pancake. Perhaps the next time?

Kailing told me that her bf recommended Fat Boy's. Therefore, we decided to try it out.

Photobucket
#Fat Boy's

Photobucket
#The Burger Bar

Photobucket
#Environment

Photobucket
#Environment

Photobucket
#Mac & Cheese

To be honest, I love carbs despite my fat figure. Carb is just so-so-so addictive. I always have craving for it. Pasta, rice and pizza are my loves. I just can't say NO to them. I know it's fattening and I always brainwash myself saying I'm full. Unfortunately, I never stop once I pick up the fork.

CHEESE is my favourite. Oh-no.

Photobucket
#Root Beer Float

We chose the same drink.

Photobucket
#Burger

There is a greater variety for beef burgers. This is chicken patty actually. Kailing #Forever finding excuses to eat beef. Having beef out of house and in the house, isn't it the same? Sinful, lol.

Photobucket
#Our one and only normal shot

Kailing was telling me that all the pictures looked similar. Therefore we did something really different this time round and it's so addictive that we failed to take more normal ones. It was damn epic. I even brought my shades with me. It was left in the bag after my kite flying event. No one would ever wear shades in the dark isn't it? I shall not say more. You can exit my page if you think it's not within your tolerance. Haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Her mouth looked like a triangle in the camera screen. It was till I upload the pictures into my computer, then I realised it's ♥ shaped. Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Good night and enjoy the upcoming MONDAY BLUESSSSS.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: