Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Private eye

23rd June 2012
A rolling stone gathers no moss.

It's been a long time since I last saw Heiman. Well, she's known as Miyake now, but I'm just too used to calling her Heiman. It's really hard to change way of addressing someone. I got a gf called Elaine and she fashioned herself with a Jap name called Akane. Apparently, I still called her Elaine. I had been calling her that for years and it's just so hard to call her Akane now. Each time I called her real name, she would nag and remind me of her current name. Haha, I don't care. Heiman must have expected that I not gonna call her Jap name.

I want brown hair like her. I'm so envious of people who can colour their hair. It just looks so nice that I'm so tempted by the glow. My hair is just too black to be coloured. I've got no patiences to sit at a chair for hours either. I shall settle with black hair then. Sigh.

Photobucket

#Geeky & Heiman

This scary gf of mine got super long her and she told me that she just can't bear to snap it. Anyway, she managed to keep it neat and tidy. Well, good for her I guess. She was telling me that she wanted pink hair. Hell no, she better not dye her hair pink. I might suffer servere headache from it.

She was telling me that I got a different personality from my look. To her, I look young, but my heart is old. I'm so sad to hear that. She was saying there was an old monster growing within me. I'm neither old nor young, almost mid 20s. In fact, most of my friends fancied pink, kitties and adorable stuffs. I no longer fancied those since few years ago. My childhood had died within me. I hate pinkish objects. I can only find 1 or 2 pieces of garments in pink from my wardrobe that are free. I dont like skirts and dresses because I feel insecure in them. That sounds sad. I know. Sigh.

I'm born this way.

Photobucket

#Me & Heiman

This lady dressed like a Jap and made me felt like a tourist. Shake head. We had brunch @ Swensen before we parted for our next events. It was a nice meetup and we actually chatted for hours which was totally unbelievable. Shall meet up soon again ♥

Have a nice monday.

Cheers,
Pzy ♥

No comments: