Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Penny for thoughts

13th June 2012
Find a penny pick it up. All day long you will have good luck.

Another gathering, but this time round Jack was included. Kailing almost couldn't make it for the day. She valued this gathering, hence she changed shift with her colleague. That was really sweet and nice of my precious. A day before, I was warning Jack not to be late. Somehow, I knew that he wouldn't be late. I was hoping for a miracle so as to find trouble out of him. I made a bet saying,

"The late one is a tortoise."

I felt as if I dug a pit for myself to jump.

I overslept a little. I was worned-out totally after a tiring day. Jack and Kailing had reached the destination. Apparently, Jack scrolled my messages for Kailing to see. I knew I was doomed. Kailing couldn't stop laughing and they never fail to disturb me mentally later on.

By the way, we settled for dinner at Ma Maison.

Photobucket
#Table decor

Photobucket
#Interior

Photobucket
#Ma Maison @ Clarke Quay

Photobucket
#French Fries

Photobucket
#Katsu Chicken Curry

Photobucket
#Beef Burger

Photobucket
#Omelette Rice with beef

We all wanted to order the above dish initially. Then, we realised it made us looked dumb in a way to order the same dish. Kailing was the bad one. She was not supposed to eat beef and she came up with all kind of reasons about eating beef officially. She claimed that she can't eat it at home, but it was alright to eat outside. Haha.

What's the difference?

It's still consumption of BEEF. Lol. I hope she wont read this.

Photobucket
#Me & Kailing

Photobucket
#Geeky

Photobucket
#Jack, Me, Precious

Kailing got a new nick from me.

Photobucket
#Longest arm

It's always mad awesome to have a friend with the longest arm. Jack was probably 1.8m tall and above. Tall guy tends to have long arms. Well done, Jack. Credits to him.

Photobucket
#Jack

Photobucket
#Random

Ma Maison was a really nice cozy place to slack at. It was unbelievable that we actually crapped for an hour plus by a table. It was an awesome chat. Nevertheless, they liked to joke about my pain. Sigh, forever entertaining me with weird and disgusting jokes. They even persuaded me to kiss a girl. Oh no, they are seriously out of their mind. I shall not fill in the details before it disgust you too. Not necessary to have more victims.

We went in search for dessert. Haagen Daz is ♥

Photobucket
#Haagen Dazs ♥

Photobucket
#Best spokeperson

Photobucket
#Ice-cream with yummy crunchies

Photobucket
#Almond with ice-cream

Photobucket
#With almond nibs

Photobucket

#Ice-cream makes our day

Credit to Jack for his good photo-taking skill. It was just so nice to slack with old friends.

Have a nice day ahead, good luck.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: