Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Starry starry night

8th June 2012
The sun goes down, the stars come out.

Itacho's gathering @ ION Orchard. We all met up ungroomed. It sounded horrible though, not really for me, because I was ungroomed most of the time and that made me sort of guilty for being a lazy woman in my life. I'm not a look conscious person, with or without seems fine to me still. Unfortunately, my babes find themselves really naked. Not naked body but face of course. Talking about face, my skin was really bad lately. Peeling of dried skin and blackheads invasion all over my nose. It was dreadful, like a bullet train, I went for facial treatment without hesitation. It's been nearly 3 or 4 mths since I last did facial treatment.

Photobucket
#Itacho

Photobucket
#Berling placing her orders

Berlin was still making selection even when Mw and I were done with our selection. I thought she's gonna order alot, in fact, she ordered salad. I hate greens, especially plain green. Ber was on diet, she was half way through her private slimming session. Her tolerance level was really high. She can resist all temptations that amaze me. She had been eating greens for weeks. I'd be really happy if I'm able to endure the way she did. Unfortunately, I'm fat without self consciousness to realise it. Lol, actually I realised it, it's just that I preferred not to know.

Photobucket
#Itacho Sushi

Photobucket
#Mw with her new geek specs

Mw and I got ourselves a pair of geek specs. It was bought from Aries and really cheap. Less than 4 bucks for what I remembered. Isn't it cheap? She got a pink one while I got a black one. I guessed I'd hate pink as much as I did. I doubt I will ever get myself a pink top or dress unless it's free. Even if it's free, I may not wear it unless I really need it for some special occasion. Most probably it would be burried somewhere in my wardrobe.

Photobucket
#Mw & I

Photobucket
#3 naked faces

Photobucket
#Funny faces

I'm addicted to doing funny faces lately. Credit to Kailing. She used to tell me how alike the photos are. Nowadays, I just did funny faces. Then I realised, to do a nice and real funny face requires skill. Not that easy uh.

Photobucket
#Bucked tooth

I love doing bucked tooth lately. Unfortunately epic fail always.

Photobucket
#Muacks
Photobucket

Photobucket
#Sashimi

Photobucket
#Sushi

Photobucket
#Salad

Photobucket
#Teriyaki Don

Photobucket
#Udon

Photobucket #Tempura

We went for shopping later on. Berlin spend a bomb on skincare at Chanel while I spend a bomb on jumpers. Jumpers are my love. It makes me feel like a Doraemon without bringing bag. Jumper has many pockets, that's just more than enough for me. Before heading home, we got ourselves bubble tea. We made our way all the way to Outram MRT Station. Well, we're just hoping to get seats if we board the bus from the interchange. The bus driver gave us a mad thrilling roller coaster ride that made our hair stood on its end. Lol.

It was a pleasant outing.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: