Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Adaptations

15th June 2012
A silence yet peaceful day ahead.

I had side fringe for nearly a month. Even so, I missed my bangs like mad. I'm so-so-so not used to it. There were times, I sank into deep thoughts to myself wondering how girls manage their side fringe so well. They did a marvelous job, I would say. Maybe my hair is really thick and stiff, it just refused to grow sideway unless I force it to. I had been forcing it for a month, and it's growing sideway alittle but not enough. I wonder how long do I need to maintain it. The fringe is forever poking my eyes and I am absolutely not used to this look. Furthermore, I never drew my brows and it's kind of naked lately. Perhaps, it's time for me to pick up skills on drawing brows.

Photobucket
#With my Coca-cola bottle

Photobucket
#Chicken and sides

Photobucket

#Soup

Anyway, Chris came to fetch me after work. I shopped because Mango was having great sales. It was like a 70% slash down. I had a shared membership with Mw, unfortunately, the card was with her. It's not worth taking it back from her and go back days later for the purchase just to save that few dollars. Heck care, I made my payment and get gone with my merchandise.
By the way, I felt so manly after the shopping spree. I'm so infatuated with man's clothing. In summary, I love man's T-shirt. I used to wear basic from Zara or Mango which usually consist of spandex or polyester which make it sort of elastic. I'm never comfy with the material though I got to be honest that the cutting was really great and fitting around the waist unlike the man's cutting. Unfortunately, I'm a troublemaker. I just love cotton material. I ended up purchasing basic tee from FourSkin. Apparently, it was stated there Men's Wear. It's alright, I just have to psycho my mind a little here and there, telling myself that it's Unisex. I'll be better.
Not only that, I never really appreciate round hat (vintage kind) or those fanciful ones that my friends are wearing. Perhaps, I only like straw hat at most. But straw hat might not be convenient for me. I need a cap to hide from sun rather than phototaking purpose. Therefore the fanciful one usually defeat the purposes behind it. In the end, I got myself another cap which was meant for guys instead. It's alright, not many can tell that apart.

I had Kenny Rogers for dinner =)

Have a great weekend peeps.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: