Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

To be loved

Girlfriends are the sweetest and closest to heart. I realised that I hadn't live in vain having girlfriends who really care for me and be there for me without complaints. I was mugging with papers, doing assessment and preparing materials for the next semester (For clarification, I'm not studying). I was absolutely stressed up and refused to step out of my house. Berlin texted me that she wanted to drink I ♥ Taimei (Bubble tea). Then I randomly told her that I missed KOI cup. It was just a random comment and she bought me bubble tea to my place. I stay at Bukit Panjang area. Apparently, there isn't any KOI outlet near my place. She went all the way to buy and even deliver it to my place.

She rang my phone and told me to come down in 15 minutes. I was clueless about why she said that initially. I even told her I wanted to camp home and continue mugging. She told me that she got me bubble tea. She was already on her way. It was a touching surprise and I melted instantly.

I was touched and proud. Touched by her sincerity, proud because I got a place in my girlfriends' heart. It's an awesome feeling to be loved.

Photobucket

No comments: