Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Not a third wheel

17th June 2012
Do what makes you happy always.

It was not a good beginning of a day. Caught in a heavy traffic jam when I was on my way out. Initially, I was happy, giggling to myself about getting a seat on the bus. I was absolutely boastful about being lucky to get a seat on a bus packed like sardines. It was a glory until I sensed the dark clouds arrival. Not the real clouds, it probably represent my sorrow. I got a window seat and the sun reflect it's light directly on my face and arm. Despite the air-con blowing right above me, I was perspiring like mad. I wonder if it's a true blessing though.

Met Yan at Bras Basah. I was told that 700A or 700 reached my destination straight. Great, I discovered another yummy nearby. Gonna be less dependent on car, the most convenient yet expensive transport. I love car, but not when it comes to the cost. Parking fees, coupon, ERP, fuel and many more. It can be a hassle at times.

Photobucket
#Food for thoughts


Photobucket

#The interior


Photobucket

#The decor


Photobucket

#Yan & I


Photobucket

#Yan and I

We were trying to enjoy a good meal when we realised there's a interview shoot behind me. The camera was pacing up and down, shooting all angles and I was absolutely irritated by it. I know you guys gonna thing that there's no big deal, probably appearing in the background only. Well, I still find it irritating. Furthermore, my ugly eating sight might be captured and it's definitely disastrous. I was glad it's over.

Photobucket
#Full works

By the way, the portion of the food was really big. I strongly advised sharing of food. Just a dish alone, I'm pretty sure it's more than enough for 2 pax unless you are a truly big eater. I'm quite a big eater actually except during times when I'm really full. Even so, this portion is still too big for me alone. Trust me, share the food and you will never go wrong and waste the valuable resources.

To be honest, I got a little secret to share over here. Well, it's might be sort of disturbing. Click the top right handed cross button if you wish not to read a single word about it.

I felt constipated. There were times when I failed to drink enough water, lesser intake of fruits, inbalance diet, I tend to feel constipated. I had no idea why. Therefore I gorged myself with loads of tomatoes to ease the constipation.


Photobucket

#Crispy Chicken cutlet

We caught the movie "A Few Best Men". It was a wedding comedy, quite hilarious. I'm anxiously waiting for new horror movies to be screened. We had shopping spree and I got myself a new jumpsuit. It was 60 bucks plus, but I managed to get a $20 discount off the usual price. It's a great steal uh. I headed off home because Yan had a date. Well, I just dont wanna ended up being a third wheel. Lol.

Alright, sleep tight peeps.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: