Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Heaven and Earth

Just a little updates. I trimmed my hair shorter. It used to be around waist length and 5 inches just gone in split seconds. My head felt so much lighter than before. I had been struggling for quite a while regarding my bangs. I had bangs for year and it was awesome to me even when people called it helmet or nasty horrifying names. I just don't care. Each time the wind blew my fringe apart, I just had to arrange it downward. It's absolutely convenient. It was until lately, I changed it to swept bang (some people called it side fringe). I'm still trying hard to get use to it. Cross my finger and pray hard.

I had been mugging on materials and I believed I almost gone bonkers. Credits to Kailing, my lovely lady who brought me out for dinner, crapping about heaven & earth like nobody business. My amazing life. Love it.

Photobucket

Have a nice day ahead.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: