Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

A happy shopper

I'm so happy today because I bought myself 2 jumpers. I love jumpsuit and I don't really care if they are in trend or not. My love for it is unique. I bought one from Topshop and the other from Forever 21 which is real cheap. It cost only $29.90. It's a good deal yeah. I bought a top and a jumpsuit from Topshop that cost 100 bucks plus in total. I'm a member, so I got 10% discounted. Not only that, I had 30 bucks rebate. Heart pounding like drums. Lol.

I got myself a new pair of geek specs. I'm so happy to dug it out from places like Chamelon (Sell accessories). It's dirt cheap, only 4 bucks and I'm crazy like mad because it's big. Not really big, but considered the biggest among all I had. Mango was having sale but I got nothing. Aww, disappointment filled me instantly.

I had been busy lately, mugging with work stuffs. Loves from Gfs melted me loads.

Have a nice day ahead.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: