Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hidden gags

2nd June 2012
When the wind blows, the wind flows.

I was supposed to meet Yan at Harbourfront int. Unfortunately, she was late. I didn't expect my punctuality to be that good. In fact, I reached 10 minutes earlier. She was late for 25 minutes. My waiting time was almost 40 minutes. I just couldn't imagine myself sitting on the bench for almost 40 minutes without moving at all. I'm glad my shuffle did not die on me. I forgotten to bring my itouch for the day.

We went to try San Katong Laksa located at Telok Blangah. Check out the reviews here. We took bus 408 from the interchange. It's just 3 stops away (include the first stop where you board). We overshot and cabbed there instead. I'm so glad to know I got direct bus from my place too. Awesome, gotta sing praises for my place again.

Photobucket
#Menu

It's an ala carte menu unlike the usual buffet style we had.

Photobucket
#Interior

Photobucket
#Chicken soup & Laksa

We ordered 2 soup base and left the chicken soup untouched. The staff kept refilling the chicken soup for us. I guess the soup just evaporated without a purpose. What a waste! We should have ordered only laksa. Lol.

Photobucket
#Yan & I

I guess I looked rather old and haggard. I went to party the night before and had breakfast with my darling till the sun rise. I only manage to catch a few hours of sleep. So I skipped all make up. I even told Yan in advance so as not to frighten her soul, hoping that she would be mentally prepared.

Photobucket
#Taken by staff

Photobucket
#Waiting for food

Photobucket
#Oyster mushroom

Photobucket
#Vermicelli

Photobucket
#Meatball

Photobucket
#Crab Claw

Photobucket
#Cheese Toufu

Photobucket
#Scallop

Photobucket

#Beginning with the scrumptious feast

Photobucket
#Cabbage

Photobucket
#Beef

Photobucket
#Plum and Lime

It was a great meal, furthermore I had direct transport there. It's gonna be so-so-so convenient for me in the future. Giggling in the dark. We went to play pool at Peace Ctr and had Rochor Beancurd before we headed home. The standard of Rochor Beancurd deteriorate. Sigh.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: