Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Worthwhile?

I found a job after 19th Feb. A learning centre had decided to employ me; but it's hindering my thoughts. It's assignment based. But I'll be earning 25 bucks per hour. I gonna think hard about it; because teaching is exactly my interest. Furthermore it's not easy to fit their requirement.

Fortunately, I had the requirements they are looking for. It's a good chance to learn, but I need a permanent temp job. Shall continue to look for jobs till 19th before I could make my decision. If I got into NIE successfully, everything shall be alright. If I happen to got into SIM, good luck to my wallet. I will have to fork out 20-30 over thousand by hook or by crook.

Sincerely pray hard that everything is gonna be fine.

Good day everyone.

Cheerios,
Jeanne

No comments: