Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Random thoughts...

Drilling
Mmm, numerous ranting for this particular week. Let's not talked about the Elephant, she's totally sickening acting angelic whole day long. Curious? Search her in my FB, I had given sufficient clue on my tagboard. Gotcha!!! I'm sorry, if you found the wrong one.

I hate my neighbour, they are damn noisy. They aren't supposed to drill during weekends after 1pm. I can fully understand once in a while drilling.

You might had a photoframe to hang up.
You might had changes a new cupboard.
You might be tearing down your new door. Bla bla bla.


BUT they had been doing so for 1 year plus. I'm seldom home during weekends, usually with friends or playing computer @ my bf's hs. Recently, I had change my leisure. I stayed home most of the time (haha, due to being BROKE). My neighbour drill almost every minute. I complained to my mum and realised their doings had lasted for a year. My poor mama. No action from HDB or Town Council.

So I videoed the drilling, knocking, scrapping and all sort of sound. I called HDB directly. No excuse for them to reject my complainings when I had videos. It works! They told me that they will be sending an officer to investigate. No more drillings after then. Haha. They better not, otherwise I'll knocked on their door. Everything gonna turn nasty by then.

AP getting serious nowaday, can't seem to tolerate such terrible doing. My mum was sick, and I don't expect her to take such hearing hardship. A patient need to rest, I had my point for all my doings. Of course I don't complain out of fun. Haha.

HK blogpost
I'm really apologetic for my slow posting of HK. As you see, I had numerous photos to be uploaded. Photobucket only allowed me to paste the codes one by one. There aren't any shortcut method. I'm try hard as well. Just be patience and read Day 1 -3 first instead. I'll try my best to see what I can do to resolve my problem.

Furthermore there's FYP submission on the 18th Jan 10, and presentation on the 23rd Jan 10. I'm so stressed. There are so much to be done. Reorganising, research, analysis on report. It's so stressful. Cross your finger and pray for me.

Job seeker
I'm seriously looking for a job. Hope that I can start work right after CNY. As you see, Papa's getting old. He's the only financial pillar of the family. I just wanna get into NIE, sign bond if I can and start working ASAP. I'm not a good piece of jade in studies, but definitely hardworking in my work. As you see, money makes the world go merry.

I hope that I can fork out $1200 for my mum and dad after the 1st month pay of my temporary job. I had no contribution to my parent. I don't wash, I don't mop, I don't tidy my room. Alright, sound like a useless bum. Well, I admit. I know my daddy's getting old and I really hope to give them a treat to HongKong. $1200 should be enough for their hotel and flight. Probably book Cathay or SQ (if possible) for them. As for shopping and food, well daddy should be able to afford. He's one rich man k. Haha.

Don't presume I had gone mad, I'm not. I had travel to countries more than my parent. I think they deserve more than I do.

Cheerios,
Jeanne

No comments: