Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sushi Making

It's Sushi Making Day. Not forgetting to mention, it's a terrible nightmare to me. Previously, I've made once with Cassandra. This time round, amazingly it was a success for me. Everything was much more properly wrap and I found a great technique to make my work easy.

Always prepare a plastic gloves for yourself, apply white rice vinegar and rub against. This will prevent rice sticking onto the plastic glove you are wearing.

This is the best technique I ever had. The previous time I did this with Cassandra, our fingers turn wrinkly after wrapping for sometime. Try plastic gloves, you will love it. It's gonna keep your hand away from sticky rice and vinegar.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Not much photo(s) actually because I stupidly forgotten to take a picture for my finished goods. Nope, I mean product. Too much Manufacturing and Logistic lesson I guess. DIY, it's considered not bad. Alright, take care everybody.

No comments: