Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Updates

I've completed my travel logs on Hong Kong. Although I receives feedback through MSN, saying that I'm lying about losing my Day 5 pictures. Mmm, so be it. No one believes me, except claiming that I'm lazy. These people arh, tsk tsk. Haha. Anything you say. *Hear no evil*. Anyway, it's just Hong Kong somewhere I had been to. It's not my first trip either. You can't be expecting me to be so hyper in blogging. The previous Japan trip I blog for nearly a month as well. It's about the same logic.

I promise to blog faster with high efficiency next time round yeah. I'm hoping to go USA and Korea by this year or probably next year. USA can wait a little longer since it's going to a big project for me. This will all depend on my working or studying hours. As you see, I'm graduating soon. I can't possibly be as free as I am now. Adults woes.

I might be going to Taiwan if I happened to have some short holidays. Looks like I'm taking off some advantages of Chris. He had friends in Taiwan, Japan, USA, Sydney. WOW, I'm so amazed. I'm praying that he had friends in China, Korea, Paris, Melbourne as well. Alright, I sounds bad. Maybe, a little with guilt. Ignore me, if you can't read my mind. Laughs.

Click to read travel logs.
Hong Kong 2009 15 - 19th Dec 09

I had a tiring day at IKEA. Nearly slept throughout a day to replenish my energy. Imagine FYP's just ended and we are going through so much. Anyway, I have updated the logs.

Click to read logs on FYP and Ikea.
"Just Clearance"

Have a good night everyone.

Cheerios,
Jeanne

No comments: