Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

Happy New Year Everyone.

May you guys have a better future ahead of you. Striving the best in everything you had done and never say NO to improvement. Beautiful changes are awaiting for you out there always.

Well, gonna talk about my 2010 wishes. There gonna be lot of stuffs I wished/yearned to accomplish; hence they fall under Mission Impossible categories.

1) Make sushi (independently, without help)
2) Maintain my room current tidyness and cleanliness
3) Be a great girl helping mum with chores (say say only)
4) Meeting great and interesting friends ( Oh, ah tard know why)
5) Travel to Sydney, Melbourne, Korea or Bangkok
6) More shopping loots coming in
7) Save 10K in a year (Fat dream)
8) Friends Forever with Ah Tard (She must be touched!)
9) Be a nice girl to my bf (Because everyone say I'm not. I always thought I am. Hur)
10) Dinner at great restaurants/places more often.
11) A new SLR cam. Not necessary to be pro, compact one will do.

May my wishes come true.

Below(s) are just some precious little gifts contributed by Christopher.

Burberry Perfume and My Hairband (The exact design I'm looking for)

Photobucket

New Blusher from Korea (Hmmm, doubt I had time to use. Lazybones)

Photobucket


No comments: