Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just peeps

It's such a rare chance for Zy, Kl and I to work together. Fortunately, Kl joined in earlier than me. Same here for me, but I'm only working here for one day. It's a very tiring job I would say. You will be standing aside and giving out lotus seed non-stop. Ooh lah lah, some uncles would even tease you at times. Well, I just can't be bothered about them. There was one whom even touch my hand when I gave him food. Eew, I pull my hand back immediately. Haha, I guess such situation was rather normal. You should expected that when you are working in this society.

Auntie Jenny was great, she even brought us plum juice. We even stole bites from other stalls. It's tiring yet happy working environment. Laughs.

After work, we took bus home together.

Photobucket

I remembered having nightmares on lotus seeds while Zy woke up in the middle of the night checking if there's customers who wanted to try lotus seeds. Haha, what a greatest joke of the day.

Peeps.

Nights everyone.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: