Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Volunteering Work

Actually, I had previously made thoughts about joining Friends of SGH. I had seriously about it; and I realised hindrances and obstructions. For instance, FYP shall be the main reason that had stopped me from joining. But everything is over now. 3 more weeks to school holidays and I'll be working, joining NIE or maybe permanently join the society. I've more freedom and free time to do what I want.

I wanted to learn and help the needy(s). I'm not pitying them, I just think that they so deserve what they yearn for as well. I respect their braveness. Everyone's equal. There's no such thing called inequality unless you yourself decided to look down upon yourself.

I'll be officially submitting my application form once I found a job and manage my time better. Hence, I encourage people who are interested to click on the picture (directing to the website) for more.

Application form

Photobucket

No comments: